Hello all

I am trying to do the traceanalysis by source modifciation as explained in
below link method 2:
http://140.116.72.80/~smallko/ns2/tool_en.htm<https://po2.mail.umd.edu/cgi-bin/fetch.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2F140.116.72.80%2F%7Esmallko%2Fns2%2Ftool_en.htm>

Has anyone tried doing it that way? In my case it compiles just fine and the
script runs and gives the right results also, but the send and receive file
created sd and rd are blank.Doesnt show any trace, so main purpose not
solved.

Following are my changes in the script to create the new agent as explained
in the above link after all compilations has been done after source
modification.
for {set i 0} {$i < $val(nn_bs0)} {incr i} {
# a mUDP connection
set udp($i) [new Agent/mUDP]
#set the sender trace file name(sd)
$udp set_filename sd
$ns_ attach-agent $node_($i) $udp($i)
set null($i) [new Agent/mUdpSink]
#set the receiver trace file name(rd)
$null set_filename rd
$ns_ attach-agent $BS(0) $null($i)
$ns_ connect $udp($i) $null($i)
}

I would appreciate any help/suggestions on this as it is kind of urgent for
my semester deadline.

THanks much.

--
Thanx