Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:38:47 +0000 (GMT)
From: pipi VN
Subject: Re: [ns] Energy analysis in NS-2
To: Matthias Kuhnert
Cc: NS-user

Hi, I have read that two paper however that was exactly what I have
said in my previous email, the paper mean nothing if you do not show
how you implement it and how you measure it. The 2 paper said they have
done something, but how they did it, does they do the right way? There
are no explanation and public work (code, analysis script, validation
...) after they public their paper and therefore they can not guanranty
that the result is correct (it could be 1+1 =3).
I'm finding a
resource that give a hint of how to extract the metric regarding energy
consumtion in wireless network from new trace format. There are not
much information about is so far. Please share it or post here if you
know how to locate it from somewhere or someone. Thank you.

--------
Ns-2 newbee

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com