Hi All,
when I try to generate multiple events using more than one PHENOM
nodes, tcl gives "Classfier::no-slot{} default handler
(tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl)" error and halts program execution.
Could you please suggest a solution to this problem? Is there any
other way of creating multiple events? How should I configure PHENOM
nodes?

Alper BEREKETLI
Research & Teaching Assistant
Next-Generation Wireless Communications Laboratory
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Middle East Technical University, Ankara, TURKEY
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lab: D123, Phone: (+90 312) 210 45 74