Hi friends
  I would like to construct a simple network similar to cellular network. I
need to define the cell areas , then set up some base stations, the base
stations should be able to find whether a particular mobile node is present in
its cell area, by sending a paging message and receiving an acknowledgement.
Base stations should be able to communicate among them to search for the users
in other cells. Can this be done using NS2.If you know please share with me
how.
  Waiting for some reply
  Thank you
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]