the CIMS software is available here:
http://www.comet.columbia.edu/micromobility/software.htm#Please

I'm building and maitaining a mirror of all NS2 mobility-related software in
my page
http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/mobility.html

If anyone can contribute eitehr software, information or tips regarding NS2
mobility, please email me, and I'll add it to this page and give proper
credit.

Pedro Vale Estrela