Hello everyone

  First of all i wish all of you Happy & prosperous new year...may all your
problems get solved and you all keep enjoying

I hav added a new tcp agent named TCPPR. i hav done make successfully. But i m
getting following errors in my tcl script named testpr.tcl when i execute the
script

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ex]# ns testpr.tcl

invalid command name "Agent/TCP/PR"
while executing
"Agent/TCP/PR create _o36 "
invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
(procedure "new" line 3)
invoked from within
"new Agent/TCP/PR"
invoked from within
"set tcp [new Agent/TCP/PR]"
(file "testpr.tcl" line 18)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ex]#

-----------------------------------
My tcl script named testpt.tcl is as follows

set ns [new Simulator]

$ns color 0 blue
$ns color 1 red

set n0 [$ns node]
set n1 [$ns node]

set f [open out.tr w]
$ns trace-all $f
set nf [open out.nam w]
$ns namtrace-all $nf

$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 5Mb 2ms DropTail

#$ns duplex-link-op $n0 $n1 queuePos 0.5

set tcp [new Agent/TCP/PR]
$ns attach-agent $n0 $tcp

set sink [new Agent/TCPSink]
$ns attach-agent $n1 $sink

$ns connect $tcp $sink

set ftp [new Application/FTP]
$ftp attach-agent $tcp
$ns at 1.2 "$ftp start"

$ns at 10.35 "$ns detach-agent $n0 $tcp ; $ns detach-agent $n1 $sink"

$ns at 11.0 "finish"

proc finish {} {
global ns f nf
$ns flush-trace
close $f
close $nf

puts "running nam..."
exec nam out.nam &
exit 0
}

$ns run

I am attaching the zip file for TCPPR agent along with tcl scipts etc..please
reply me whether there is problem in tcl script or agent or the ns2 version..
Thanks you all... Happy new year to all

Regards & Thanks
Aleem M.S
ME-CSE