  From: Miguel Sepulcre
  To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
  Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 12:08 AM
  Subject: [ns] Make doesn't reflect changes in .cc, .h files !!!!

  Hi all,

  I am having a problem already presented in this list, but I couldn't find the
solution. The problem is similar than
http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2005-March/047874.html. I am trying
to change the cmu-trace.cc file but the changes are not reflected in my output
trace files after 'make clean', 'make', etc.

  I have tried to remove .o files, compile, etc. but it didn't work...

  If anyone has any idea, please send me an email.

  Many thanks in advance

  Regards

  Miguel