Hi Razmon,

I have a question related to  the multi-interface support in ns2
- In Listing 4.4: hdr->iface() = addr(), addr is index of the interface
that received this packet. But how can I get that value (which variant
or function)
- And in struct hdr_cmn (packet.h) there is a field name iface_ to store
received interface index. Can I use it in Listing 4.4 like hdr->iface_ = xxx

Best regards,
Nguyen