hi Muhammad;
it's very simple, you just count the number of COL in trace file .

you must test on other field of trace file :

$1 == "D"  && $5== "MAC" && $6 == "COL"

Muhammad Azam Akram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

Hi
I am working on wireless ad hoc networks.
I have five different flows, and I wish to calculate collisions between
packets of each flows.
I would be greatly appriciate if anybody guide me how to find out
number of collisions for each flow.
Thank you.
Regards

Muhammad Azam Akram
MSc Communication & Interactivity
Linköping University,
Linköping, Sweden.
Address: Tröskaregatan 11,
Lambohov 58333,
Linköping, Sweden.
Mobile: 00 46 73 569 06 77

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.