Hi Anthony,

thanks for your feedback; I think that your proposal is perfectly fine.

I've sent an email previously, about the same changes. I think that the
problem was that in the first version of the document we did not highlight
a couple of lines (the ones that you've modified); in the original
ns-mobilenode.tcl file, these two lines started with $arptable_ **Note the
underscore**

In the modified procedure, however, it was $arptable **Without the
underscore**, which is, exactly what you propose, since the $arptable
variable is $arptable_($t).

Cheers,
Ramón