Ok, thanks.

Just one more thing: My screenshot and yours are not the same, look at the
clicked TCP object showing nothing but the object name in the instance box.
The link I pointed out was:

http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/step4.PNG<http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/%7Epestrela/ns2/step4.PNG>

And you're talking about:

http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/step4_very_start.PNG<http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/%7Epestrela/ns2/step4_very_start.PNG>

Anyway, I'll manage somehow.

Thanks for your time and patience.

On 2/7/07, Pedro Vale Estrela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is very strange :)
>
> Actually, the screenshot of step 4 is what happens after clicking in one
> of
> the classes;
> This is the first thing that happens, and is exactly like yours
> http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/step4_very_start.PNG
>
> I can only think of you to upgrade your TK version
> (I'm using 8.4.11, and the guide was made in linux using 8.4.5). You are
> currently using 8.4.7.
>
> test b) showed that nstk is processing the TK commands well.
> So, this should be a problem of some command contained in Mash inspector
> itself.
> The problem is that MashInspector doesn't run in wish because it lacks
> otcl.
> (you could try to compile Mash itself, but it will not be easy).
>
> Its probably faster to get a linux machine, patch it according to my
> guide,
> and try the inspector;
> after that, you can evaluate the inspector's capabilities for yourself,
> and
> decide if it is worth the effort to try to find the bug.
>
> Pedro Estrela

Andrés Arcia