Hi all,

Thank you for your attention.

I am using ns-allinone-2.28 on cygwin (win XP). I have installed the
FHMIP Extension follow the steps in "Handover Blackout Duration of
Layer 3 Mobility Management Schemes" from
http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/mobility.html, and I recompiled
ns2 by running "make" without any error. When I tried to run the
script in the extension, I get the error:

unable to dispatch method mac-type
       while executing
"$ns mac-type $mactype"

and the error:

unable to dispatch method add-node
       while executing
"$self add-node $node [$node id]"

I found the two errors all related to

simulator ::command(int argc, const char*const* argv)
{
.
.
.
if (argc == 3) {
       if (strcmp(argv[1], "mac-type") == 0) {
                        if (strlen(argv[2]) >= SMALL_LEN) {
                                tcl.add_errorf("Length of mac-type name must be
< %d", SMALL_LEN);
                                return TCL_ERROR;
                        }
                        strcpy(macType_, argv[2]);
                        return TCL_OK;
                }
}

if (argc == 4) {
                if (strcmp(argv[1], "add-node") == 0) {
                        Node *node = (Node *)(TclObject::lookup(argv[2]));
                        if (node == NULL) {
                                tcl.add_errorf("Wrong object name %s",argv[2]);
                                return TCL_ERROR;
                        }
                        int id = atoi(argv[3]);
                        add_node(node, id);
                        return TCL_OK;
.
.
}
.
}

but I don't know how to solve the problem. Could you give me some
advises about how to exam the error, and what may cause this error?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Soya