hi ramon,

file: ns-mobilenode.tcl
function: Node/MobileNode instproc add-target-rtagent

here is a bigger part of the code (see the lines marked with ;#tim):

if { [Simulator set RouterTrace_] == "ON" } {
#
# Send Target
#
if {$newapi != ""} {;#
set sndT [$self mobility-trace Send "RTR"]
} else {
set sndT [cmu-trace Send "RTR" $self]
}
if { $namfp != "" } {;#
$sndT namattach $namfp
}
if { $newapi == "ON" } {
$agent target $imep_(0)
$imep_(0) sendtarget $sndT
# second tracer to see the actual
# types of tora packets before imep packs them
if { [info exists toraDebug_] && $toraDebug_ == "ON"} {
set sndT2 [$self mobility-trace Send "TRP"]
$sndT2 target $imep_(0)
$agent target $sndT2
}
$sndT target [$self set ll_(0)]
} else { ;# no IMEP
;# multi channel, multi interface
if {$numIfsSimulator != ""} {;#
for {set i 0} {$i < [$self set nifs_]} {incr i} {
#set sndT [cmu-trace Send "RTR" $self] ;#tim
set sndT [$self mobility-trace Send "RTR"] ;#tim
$sndT namattach $namfp ;#tim
$agent target $i $sndT
$sndT target [$self set ll_($i)]
}