The debbuger writes this:

0x082f81c4 in typeinfo name for CMUTrace ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x082f81c4 in typeinfo name for CMUTrace ()
#1  0x08129ec0 in WirelessPhy::em () at p802_15_4pkt.h:220
#2  0x081299b8 in WirelessPhy::node_off () at wireless-phy.h:74
... etc

But I'm not using p802_15_4pkt.h....

Does Anybody know which is the exact moment in which cmu-trace.cc is called??

Is my error related to that "function call" I've just said before?

I'm working on energy.
If I disable the MACTrace ("-macTrace OFF"), I got no error!
But, I got different values in the energy!

Does anybody know if the idle energy is decremented during a node is in sleep
mode?
I know there is a IdleTimer, rescheduled every 10.0 secs, (My ns version is
2.28!). If this timer expires while a node is in sleep mode, will its idle
energy be decremented?

The function is:

        if (NOW > update_energy_time_ && em()->node_on()) {
                  em()-> DecrIdleEnergy(NOW-update_energy_time_,
                                        P_idle_);
                  update_energy_time_ = NOW;
        }

in WirelessPhy::UpdateIdleEnergy()

I've not yet found the update of variable "node_on_" in mobilenode.cc..

Could somebody give me a hint, please?
Thank you!

Annalisa