Hi,
I am using ns for the first time , I have a program that was implemented and tested by a researcher in ns-2.26, my first question : should it work on ns-2.29.3, I have trouble in excuting it , the make command works but when I launch the ns command no thing happens, any one available to execute it on its machine? what do you use for debugging: messages with put??

Thanks for help
Nabila from Montreal

From: Mohammad Nassiri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Subject: [ns] Busy tone in NS2 or DBTMA code
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:02:43 +0100

Hi all

I want to implement a MAC protocol based on 802.11. In this MAC
mechanism, each emitter emits   a busy tone during transmission.
Would you please tell me how I can implement "busy tone" in NS2. All
comments and any source code appreciated. Also I looked for DBTMA
code in NS2 but I could not find it.

Thanks in advance,
Mohammad NASSIRI

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN® Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701