Hi all,

I am working on video multicast stream. I downloaded the
EvalVid version used for NS. In that they have created
new agent called "myUDP" agent. I follwed all the
steps given in

http://hpds.ee.ncku.edu.tw/~smallko/ns2/Evalvid_in_NS2.htm

I made the relevant changes in the packet.h and
Makefile etc. when I compiled the ns again the error was:

trace/trace.cc: In static member function `static int
Trace::get_seqno(Packet*)'
:
trace/trace.cc:206: error: `PT_XCP' undeclared (first use this function)
trace/trace.cc:206: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for
 each function it appears in.)
trace/trace.cc: In member function `virtual void DequeTrace::recv(Packet*,
Handl
er*)':
trace/trace.cc:567: warning: int format, nsaddr_t arg (arg 5)
trace/trace.cc:567: warning: int format, nsaddr_t arg (arg 6)
trace/trace.cc:586: warning: int format, nsaddr_t arg (arg 5)
trace/trace.cc:586: warning: int format, nsaddr_t arg (arg 6)
make: *** [trace/trace.o] Error 1

( but i think this isn't main problem )

And when I run the file "be.tcl" which is
given in the link only the error was:

invalid command name "Agent/myUDP"
    while executing
"Agent/myUDP create _o82 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new Agent/myUDP"
    invoked from within