Hi, everyone,

  I'm a new user of ns2.
  In ns-2.30, how much is the maximum length of a 'hello' packet?
  In my experiment, I try to put all 1-hop neighbors (including ID,
coordinates X, Y, and time T) into the hello packet (because each node
should aware of its 2-hop neighbors). However, it seems that when the number
of 1-hop neighbors is 95, it will cause "Segmentation fault".
  Can anyone please tell me how I can put those 1-hop informtion into the
hello packet, so that the packet length is valid?

  Thanks very much for your kind help!

Best Regards,
dandan liu
3.3