Hello..
 I'm new user for ns2 and I've ns2 2.30.. I want to run the sample of the
script in few ad hoc routing protocols such as AODV, DSR and DSDV that is in
the directory ../ns-allinone-2.30/ns-2.30/aodv or dsr or dsdv. I run this
script by typing ' ns aodv.tcl ' but seems like it's not working and I got an
error like this.

invalid command name "Agent/rtProto/AODV"
    while executing
"Agent/rtProto/AODV instproc init args {
        $self next $args
}       "
    (file "aodv.tcl" line 19)

Is it possible to me to run this script? (aodv.tcl, aodv.cc, aodv.h). What is
the command I should use for?
How can I run the script for dsdv directory that contain dsdv.cc and dsdv.h
file?