Hi Everyone,

Plz give me some details regarding wireless scripts using tcl for ns2 plz
try to give some sample scripts other than Marc Grieg's Tutorial scripts
also i would like to know some website links so that i can improve my
programming skills in Tcl language.

My problem statement is also given belowTopic:Location Management

I want to send the packets to different multiple destinations from single
sender
if acknowledgement is recieved the mobile node is located otherwise i have
to retransmit the packet(Plz anyone can tell me how to retransmit the packet
after setting time intervals for each mobile node)
Bandwidth allocation for each mobile node

Reg:
Vijay
V.I.T,Vellore