hi
i have some problem in euran programming. i tried the test script these run
fine. but i want to modify umts script. (in which current communication
between node1-rnc and acknowledgement send to bs which is at node1.) but there
is no communication to ue1 or ue2 which are connected by umts link. when i try
to connect rnc and ue1 through wireless channel or by duplex link this gives
error. please advice me how to send data to ue from node1 through base station
through umts ..

and i try to join euran's mailing list and join that no of time but no reply
received from this. can u please tell me how to join this.
thanks in advance

harpreet singh