On 3/8/07, boutoumi bachira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using ns2 to make some research of ad hoc multicast.
>  I downloaded the ns wireless extension for multicast from the monarchproject
> site. I have exactly downloaded the file (ns-2.1b8-mcast.tar.gz).
> How would i integerate this in ns-allinone. I am working with
> ns-allinone-2.29.1.
> Is it possible to integerate (ns-2.1b8-mcast.tar.gz )with (ns-allinone-2.29.1)
> HOW???
> Thanks
>   Ana turk

What you do depends on what is in the files of ns-2.1b8-mcast.tar.gz.
If it is only the added files try adding them (make a backup of your
working ns-allinone tree first).  If it is a set of
patches apply them.  If it is the whole thing you probably need to get
a reference copy of ns-2.1b and do your own diff to make a set of
patches to apply.