It seems to me as your problem lies in how you setup your simulation in
the tcl script. Otherwise the problem lies in your own c++ code if you
wrote any, unless, it is a already known problem (like the selection of
queue discussed previously).

Is this ddd part of ns-2? If not, please direct the question to the proper
instance.