On 3/13/07, Shailesh Gamit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello NS-users
>
>  I want to know about the code for AODV routing protocol.
> Can anybody tell me which code is executed when the tcl script for eg.
> $ns at 5.0 $cbr "start"
>
> thanks in advance for the reply....

Whatever is assigned to $cbr.  For now I will make an assumption that this
is a constant bit rate class and it is defined something like this:

set udp [new Agent/UDP]
$ns attach-agent $n(0) $udp

#create CBR traffic source and attach it to udp
set cbr [new Application/Traffic/CBR]

so the above calls the "start" function of the Application/Traffic/CBR object.
void CBR_Traffic::start() from ns-2.29/tools/cbr_traffic.cc