Hello ns users,

       From the past few years, there are a lot of questions regarding to
make block and unblock queue dynamically by set blocked_ variable at
queue.cc. I wonder if there is anyone who can make this work? If yes, could
you please draw the step to do? If not, I wonder if anyone can come up with
some trick to simulate a block and unblock queue?
      One thing I am curious is that if it's because NS2 is a event driven
so the queue can't be drained if there is no packet coming in to that queue
to activate deque().

Thank you
Chakchai SO-IN

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
Presents today.
http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001