Thanks for your quick reply,

I've tried to patch CsmaCA802_15_4::canProceed method, but the problem
isn't disappeared.

I've noticed that the problem is present only on
SCS802_15_4::startDevice method and not in
SSCS802_15_4::startPANCoord method.

In addition there are little different between these methods, so
I've tried to modify SCS802_15_4::startDevice method, replacing:

scan_BO = sscsTaskP.startDevice_BO + 1;

with:

scan_BO = sscsTaskP.startDevice_BO;

In this way output error vanishes but I'm not really sure that this is a
true solution because I don't have deeply studied code yet

Best regards.

Busanelli Stefano