Dear All,

I want to do some modification in 802.11.

I know the only way is seeing to the codes.

While one days of debugging .tcl script in GDB,
and with the help of setting breakpoint in the functions in mac_802_11.cc,
I'd got a general impression of how an frame transfers among the functions.

One problem troubling me is how to access the details of one frame.
while using display command ,it just show the packet sequence.
and unaccessible while display specific field in the packet.

Can anyone tell how to display the info of packet just the trace_pkt() does.

Thanks in advance!!

yours sincerely,
wenping zhang
07.04.02