Hi,everyone, After I unpacked and uncompressed the mns_v2.0-for-ns2.26 to
ns2.27's direction and then recompiled the ns2 using command "make", it failed.
I was informed there was not diffusion direction which contained many necessary
files under diffusion3 direction. Can someone tell me how to solve this
problem. I am trying to build a BGP/MPLS VPN environment and the ns-bgp module
must be installed in the ns2.27 and I have not found the version of mns for
ns2.27 so that I must install the mns_v2.0-for-ns2.26 in the ns2.27. Thanks!
Jack
探索 Windows Vista 的世界
http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=zh-cn&FORM=LIVSOP