Dear Cesar,

you can see:

Pieda et al, A Network Simulator Differentiated Services implementation, Nortel Networks, 2000

/salva

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, César Cárdenas wrote:

Dear all,

I really appreciate if you could point me to a procedure for configuring
Diffserv Token Bucket policer for TCP flows, in particular how to calculate
CIR and CBS...

Do you suggest to use TSW2CM for TCP flows? so, how to calculate CIR?

Many thanks for your attention, kind regards,
César

César Cárdenas ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Monterrey Tech, Querétaro Campus, México
http://www.qro.itesm.mx
Personal Phone: +(33) 633306689
Office Phone: +(33) 145817146
Office Fax: +(33) 145817158
All phones and fax from abroad France

The content of this data transmission is not considered as an offer, proposal,
understanding, or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document signed
by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data transmission
is confidential and it is intended to be delivered only to the addresses,
therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through any mean
without the original sender's previous authorization. If you are not the
addressee you are forbidden to use it, either totally or partially, for
any purpose.