Hi to all,

  Given that we have the different layers of a mobile node: MAC, LL, IFq...
implemented through different classes, can you please indicate the file where
different objects of these classes are instantiated and connected together to
form a mobile node. I am not looking for class mobile node which according to
my understanding is merely used to configure the various aspects of the mobile
node (propagation model...) rather I am looking for the class which actually
creates the mobile node with its different layers.

  Thank you for your help.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.