abu shahriar wrote:
> I am getting segmentation fault when I call send(p,0) to broadcast a
> packet
> from my c++ code in ns. Can anyone please help me to find out why this
> happe?

Install gdb or ddd, make sure you compiled ns with debugging symbols,
start your debugger and let the program crash. Check the backtrace to see
at which point it stopped working, set a breakpoint and start
investigating while you're stepping through the code from that point on.

If you've never worked with gdb/ddd before, it might look a little bit
difficult at first but it's an absolute necessity for any serious
programmer to master it. There are some excellent tutorials out there. As
a starter, I'd recommend these

http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/~matloff/UnixAndC/CLanguage/Debug.html
http://www.unknownroad.com/rtfm/gdbtut/gdbtoc.html

for gdb and this one