I configured the NOAH protocol in my NS2.31 according to given code.
but is still giving error "wrong node routing agent!"

Makefile.in      add noah/noah.o \ to OBJ_CC and tcl/mobility/noah.tcl \ to
NS_TCL_LIB
noah/noah.{h,cc}        add noah.h and noah.cc to a new subdirectory noah/
tcl/mobility/noah.tcl   add noah.tcl to tcl/mobility/
tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl      line 191 (for v2.29 line 197): add source
../mobility/noah.tcl
line 603ff (for v2.29 line 649ff): add

            NOAH {
                    set ragent [$self create-noah-agent $node]
            }

line 768ff (for v2.29 line 839ff): add

Simulator instproc create-noah-agent { node } {
    # Create a noah routing agent for this node
    set ragent [new Agent/NOAH]

    ## setup address (supports hier-addr) for noah agent
    ## and mobilenode
    set addr [$node node-addr]

    $ragent addr $addr
    $ragent node $node

    if [Simulator set mobile_ip_] {
        $ragent port-dmux [$node demux]
    }
    $node addr $addr
    $node set ragent_ $ragent
    return $ragent
}

Voice your questions and our experts will answer them
http://content.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/AskExpert/Default01.htm