---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: smita vishwakarma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 10, 2007 12:06 PM
Subject: [ns]facing problem with ns
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have installed ns-2.31 on linux -fedora -5 with gcc-4.1 .it has been
installed in following steps as

su
cd
wget http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/tcl8.4.14-src.tar.gz
cd /usr/share/
tar -zxvf /root/tcl8.4.14-src.tar.gz
cd /usr/share/tcl8.4.14/unix/
./configure
make
make install
rm -f /root/tcl8.4.14-src.tar.gz

same as for otcl,nsnam,ns-2.31,tclcl,xgraph .

I am building a new protocol which uses ns underneath for TCP /IP network
protocol I creatd very simple file to begin with which has the  following
structure.

#include"ping.h"
static class PingHeaderClass : public PacketHeaderClass
{
public:
PingHeaderClass():PacketHeaderClass("PacketHeader/Ping"sizeof(hdr_ping)){}
}class_pinghdr;

I have made following changes in  makefile.in..

                routing/alloc- address.o routing/address.o
                ping.o \

kindly advice me where i m going wrong.

I m struggling from past one month .please give me response as soon as
possible.