Hi,

I am new to Ns. I want to simulate a case where nodes cooperate with
each other in 802.11.

What I need is to have nodes which can help others nodes to forward
their data. I am lost and don't know how to start.

A simple scenario can be that we have three nodes

                             n1

  n0                                                   n2

Now I want to transmit my data from n0 to n2 via n1. The idea being that
n1 can have higher rates between n0 and n2 as compared to direct n0 to
n2 transmission.

I am not sure how to make n1 only forward the packet and also use/
select higher data rate?

Looking forward for help in this regard.

Riz