Hello,

Segementation faults can be difficult to track down.
I once had a seg fault occurring in a class that is not even called by
DSR, I finally tracked it back to a an array that i had set to size 3 but
I was filling it with 15 elements or more...took me 12 hours to find the
problem.

So, check your code for this find of problem.

Regards,

Bryan
Bryan's Dynamic Source Routing FAQ - http://www.geocities.com/b_j_hogan/