Anuradha wrote:
> did you find the solution of "Classifier no-slot problem".
> I am also having the same problem.

Actually, I once had this very problem as well. Happened to me when I was
extending UdpAgent to allow "connect-on-demand" functionality and I had
not given the address in proper format (which should be ns_addr_t
(comprising of an address and port part) as opposed to ns_addr).

Your mileage may vary but you might wanna check that any destination
address you've provided (either through Tcl or C++) is correct. Basically,
ns2 keeps record of the nodes' addresses in terms of slots, and as far as
I can understand the error message, the (hashed) destination address of
_o28 cannot be found. See the manual if you like to know (a bit) more.

--T