Yes

 I am now working also at providing AODV QoS extensions , I am face this error
, so make sure that you define and put your defined function in the correct
place.
 *.h file for define variables - *.cc for implementation code .
 also you can trace your code by using pintf statement like : printf("I am
here");
 I'd like to add QoS extension for DSR protocol , So if you have any
information that hint me , please don't hesiate to tell me

 Regards

Timo Reimann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dorababu wrote:

>     I made some changes in aodv.cc for adding qos extention in aodv
> protocol. after that i type make command in the konsole to check the
> protocol.But i am getting following error " expected primary-expression
> before '.' token" , i am unable to find the problem. any help regarding
> this  very useful for my thesis. i am very much tankful to you. errors are
> like this,

Sounds pretty much like a syntax error, e.g. missing paranthesis,
semi-colon, something like that.

By the way:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ns-2.29]# make

Building ns2 as root is evil. ;)