Hello everybody!
  I need some help about arrays in the tcl language!
  I have to convert an integer number (num) into a binary number (bit120) of
120 bit. I have to put this binary number into an array of 120 elements. I
tried in this way:

  for {set k 119} {$k <0} {set k [expr $k-1]} {
     #bit120 is the array of 120 bit that represent the converted integer number
                        set  bit120($k) [expr $num%2]
                        set num [expr $num/2]
   }

  Is it  right?
  Then I have to divide this array in six arrays of  20 elements, I tried in
this way:

  Until the array is not finished take 20 bit from the 120 bit array (bit120)
and put them into a smaller array (bit20) of 20 bit.

  set cont 0
  while ($cont<120)  {       #cont is a counter that keeps trace of the
position if the array, 0¡Ücont¡Ü120
              set j 0                   # j is the counter of the 20 bit array

  for {set i $cont} {$i <$cont+20} {incr i} {
                        set bit20($j) $bit120($i)
                        incr j
                              }
              }

  The last thing I have to do is to convert this 20 bit array (bit20) into a
integer number (num20), I tried in this way:

              set m 0   #m is the counter of the 20 bit array
              set n 19
              set num20 0   #num20 is initialized to 0
                          while ($m<20)  {
                                     set num20 [expr
$num20+$bit20($n)*pow(2,$m)]
                                     incr m
                                      set n [expr $n-1]
                                }

  Is it right? It gives me some problems when I run it on ns2. I don¡¯t know if
I have defined in the right way the arrays or if there are some problems with
the conversion. Give some advices, please!
  Thanks!
Debora