Hello,

I am implementing routing protocol. Now, I need to implement Agents, that
attach to node and communicate with the routing agent at the same node. They
will send information that should  assist routing agents.  I have
implemented  routing agents , and started implementing  assisting Agents,
but I can not quite figure out how to set up communication of thouse. My
routing Agent is implemented as linkstate Agent, with some my extensions. My
assistent Agent has two commands called from tcl catched at c++. They need
to trigger action at routing agent. Please help, because I am stuck! Should
I send messages, or look for a referrence, or ...

Regards,
Artem