Please people, I need some help about WiMax simulations in NS2.
I have already seen that there are 2 implementations that are commonly used
in 802.16 simulations: the NIST's and the NDSL's. But, as I could see
installing them, neither NIST nor NDSL have good channel implementation.
They just stop in the PHY layer and don't care with the medium.

I'd like to know if anybody have already implemented or used any
implementation of channel using realistic simulations of propagation,
fading, BER and SER, etc. And if there are others implementations beyond the
2 ones that cited.

Thk very much

--
Pedro Henrique Gomes