Hi everyone,

When you all calculating the average End-to-End delay for a particular
simulation, do you take all of the recv entries? (that is if there is
20000 receives, you will gather all 20000 to calculate the average)
However, the number of receives packets is very large ~190000 at some
stage and the calculation time of the end-to-end delay take ages. I'm
using awk to calculate the average delay and at the moment I only take
few thousands of recv entries from my trace file. (Which I think its not
very accurate.) So do anyone of you know a better way to calculate the
average delay fast with all the recv entries?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Martin