Dear All,

As we know that using AODV routing protocol, before sending the data, the
source sends an RREQ messages and initiate the data transfer on the
reception of RREP message (which containts the route). SendRequest(..)
function is used to send the RREQ message. I am trying to find out the
binding between the trigger (in tcl script) which sends the data (for
example "cbr start") and the aodv mechanism which stops the source to send
the packet and initiate (calls) the Send Request function (in NS-2 AODV
code)

I mean to say that how the Traffic Agent (UDP/CBR) comes to know that we are
using AODV routing protocol so we need to first perform RREQ/RREP cycle and
then send the data. This is exactly opposite in Proactive routing protocol
where the data is sent by consulting the routing tables.

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Usman Javaid