Hi,

It seems that, like the CCA timer, the backoff timer (backoffT in
CsmaCA802_15_4) is also being rescheduled while it is already running. This may
potentially cause CalendarScheduler to go into an infinite loop.

I am solving the problem as follows: before starting a Mac802_15_4Timer, I am
explicitly checking if the event associated with Mac802_15_4Timer has a
positive uid_ (ie is already scheduled to fire some time in future). In that
case, I explictly remove the event from the scheduler before giving it again to
the scheduler.

Thanks
Mukul