Hi,
If u r installing cygwin here is the link which guide u to complete u r
installation of cygwin as well as NS

regards
veerayya

NS2 installation instruction under windows operating system:
http://140.116.72.80/~smallko/ns2/setup_en.htm

On Sat, May 19, 2007 9:26 am, Geetha said:

> Dear NS-Users,
>

>  I am Geetha who is presently working on Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. I
> tried to install cygwin setup.exe which I downloaded from the website
> www.cygwin.com I got some errors.
>
> After I give the command Install I get some errors( when I come to
> step 6 ). I would be greatful to you if you could help me to solve the
> problem. Any help with regard to this would be of great help for me .
>

> Looking forward for your reply.
>
> Thanking  you,
>
> With Regards
>
> Geetha

     Mallapur Veerayya
     M.Tech(CE) <student>
     Reg No. 06307416
     Tel:(+91)9819376986
     Sponsored candidate from DRDO (CAIR) Bangalore