Hi All,
I am currently trying to analyze CONGESTION WINDOW VALUES FOR  CTCP by getting
the normal TCP window values and summing it up with the delay component
manually calculated (by a C++ program ) to get the congestion window values for
Compund TCP.So I need to get the TCP congestion window values .The way I am
doing it right now is recording the varaible "cwnd_" in a procedure called
"Record" and calling it repeatedly at regular intervals of time.However I need
to get unsampled values i.e., the congestion window values for each and every
packet recorded in the trace as opposed to the congestion window values
obtained by sampling at a regular interval.Can anyone plase tell me whether
there is any way of extracting this information?I would really appreciate some
help in this issue.

Thanks,
Vishnu Emmadi