Hi,

For my purpose i need to stitch interdomain LSPs, explained below. I have
3 Autonomous systems say A B and C. I need to setup an LSP through A-B-C.
So within each AS i know the topology info so i use that to setup a LSP
within A, within B, and within C. Now i need to stich/join these LSPs, i.e
pass the label from the egress node of A to ingress node of B. How can i
do this.

The following code shows how i am finding a path within AS, and using it
to setup an explicitly routed LSP...

Tcl procedure
Agent/R2r instproc find_route {n1 n2} {
        global ns
        set routelogic [$ns get-routelogic]
        set c [concat $n1]
        set next [$routelogic lookup $n1 $n2]
        puts "$next"
        append c "_"
        append c $next
        while {$next != $n2} {
        set next [$routelogic lookup $next $n2]
        puts "$next"
        append c "_"
        append c $next
        }
        puts "$c"
        return $c
}

$c = 0_6_7_3_4_8_10_13_14

The following is C++ code snippet
char x[50];
Tcl& tcl = Tcl::instance();
sprintf(x, "%s find_route %d %d", name(), 0, 14);
tcl.eval(x);
const char* res = tcl.result();
sprintf(out, "[$n(%d) get-module MPLS] make-explicit-route 14 %s 3003
-1",sendx, res);
tcl.eval(out);

How can i find multiple paths, the above method only gives me the shortest
path within the AS.

Thank you for your patient reading.

Yours Sincerely,
OVS Bharadwaj