Hi all,

I get a problem when trying to launch trgraph.
I have downloaded tracegraph into dir /<path>/tracegraph202.
I Created tracegraph202/mgl dir for the mglinstaller, i run the installer
and put /<path>/tracegraph202/mgl/bin/sol2 into my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
When i type ./trgraph i get the following error:
./trgraph: error while loading shared libraries: .../sol2/libmwsgl.so: ELF
file data encoding not little-endian.
I have checked my php.ini file in order to load the correct file multiple
times.
when i type
php trgraph
i get the following:
"Some warnings"
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in trgraph on line 2280
I have no idea on how to display this file (it's a binary isn't it?).

I only want to launch trgraph!
Am i doing something wrong? Any ideas?

Tnx

Dimitris