Hi everybody.
I've a problem with the MAC protocol I'm using, that I developed (it wasn't
inside ns)...
when node mobility is 0.0, everything works... But when I set node mobility to
a value greater then 0.0, the Routing Protocol (AODV) can't find a route any
more. That is: everything works till a node starts to move from its initial
position. The error in trace file is NRTE!
Perhaps I make some mistakes, in developing MAC, perhaps something necessary to
the dialogue MAC-ROUTING...
Can somebody help me? What are, in general sense, the necessarious steps to
make everything work right between MAC & Routing levels?