Hello Matthias!
 Thank you once again for your reply.
The truth is that i don't know exactly how sql nad mysql work., but i am
willing to...
I want to have a simple database on each node (very simple). Lets say that
we have 10 nodes with a simple database on each node. Each database will
include informations. These informations will be retrieved by queries which
i intend to store in packets.
So when a packet is sent to a desired node, then it will reach the
application layer and somehow will poll the query to the database that
belongs to the node.
Do i have to simulate sql server at each node?
Please help me.