Hi people,

        I'm not understanding how is processed an incoming wireless packet. I
setted the following thresholds:
        Phy/WirelessPhy set RXThresh_ 630e-15
        Phy/WirelessPhy set CSThresh_ 630e-15

        I'm using the FreeSpace model, and a distance of 880 m with Gr=50 and
Gt=25.
If I run the script for a Pt_ = 0.0158 W (12 dBm), the power received
using the Friis formula or the result printed by the function i get:
        OFDM phy receiving packet with mod=0 and cp=0.250000
        0.031842: d: 880.000000, Pr: 1.199811e-09

        But if I run the script for Pt= 0.01 W (10 dBm), there is no packet
received, and Pr is not printed, but it should be more or less
7.2e-10.
        Why the value is higher than the thresholds, and the frames are not
accepted?
        (I don't know if this is important,but i'm simulating WiMAX with the
NIST package)

        Another question is, the CSThresg_ is the collision Threshold, is it
important when there is only one cbr flow from one station to the
mobile node? There should be no collisions?
        When the signal strength of the frame is between RxThresh_ and
CSThresh_ , it will be tagged as corrupted, and there is a probability
of reception in the MAC layer or not?

   thanks in advance