Hi
  I am doing some work on RSVP under CIMS micro-mobility environment using the
ns-2.1b6. I downloaded the CIMS package from Columbia university's website, but
the rsvp/ns module dosn't work with the CIMS because CIMS use hierarchical
format address.
  I want to try my simulation using higher edition of ns2 such as ns-2.26, 2.29
etc. If you have some modified CIMS micro-mobility package for the high edition
NS2, please send me a copy, I will really appreciate your help!
  Best regards!
                                             Andy